Hadrian's Wall Path runs through a varied and inspiring landscape ranging from the tranquility of the Solway estuary to the rugged uplands of the central section of the Wall. It is rich in archaeology, wildlife and geological interest. Yet the visitor's experience of even the most magical places can be marred if you don't know where to get a cold drink on a hot day or you can't find a hearty meal in the evening after a long day walking the National Trail - and even worse if you can't find a place to withdraw cash to pay for these!
This guide will greatly help walkers and visitor to find these essential services, and so help you enjoy Hadrian's Wall Path to the full.
Advice for organisers of large groups or charity events
Frequently Asked Questions
Secure Car Parking
Tide times on the Solway coast
Tourist Information Centres
Historic sites, museums and visitor centres
Camping sites, barns and private hostels
Obtaining cash and paying for things
Shops and Post Offices
Cafes (and other places where you will find refreshments)
Pub restaurants en route
Save money when you order yours as part of the Essential Hadrian's Wall Walking Pack
Hadrian\'s Wall Heritage Ltd Delivery Policy
All deliveries are by post and should take between 5-10 days after the funds clear. Deliveries to UK addresses will be by second class post. Deliveries to other EU countries will be by Airmail. Information on the time of delivery is nonbinding.
Should one or more products not be deliverable, you will be informed as soon as possible.
Please contact us immediately by telephone at 01434 609700 if a product has been incorrectly delivered or has not arrived within the estimated delivery time. Please include your name and address in the email so that we can access your order details. The product will be exchanged for the correct goods as long as they are available. Otherwise, a refund will be given for the full purchase price.
Order modifications and cancellations
You have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days after the day on which you receive the goods. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can obtain a refund within 30 days of receipt of these goods.
Cancellations made prior to dispatch of goods will be subject to a refund of the total order amount including postage and packing minus a 10% administration charge.
Cancellations made after the dispatch of goods will be subject to a refund of the total order amount minus postage and packing and a 10% administration charge. Postage and packing costs will not be refunded.
All products must be returned in their original condition before a refund can be given.
Hadrian\'s Wall Heritage Ltd
East Peterel Field
Dipton Mill Road
Hadrian\'s Wall Heritage Ltd is not responsible for products which are lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed after receipt. Refunds cannot be authorised in such cases.
Hadrian's Wall Path Essential Companion
By The Hadrian's Wall Trust
By The Hadrian's Wall Trust
Location: , UK
Other products by this seller...
- Support UsFROM £5.00
- National Trail Guide£12.99
- Illuminating Hadrian's Wall TShirtsWAS £10.00NOW £3.50
- Hadrian's Wall Path 'From the air' DVD £4.99
- Illuminating Hadrian's Wall DVD £4.99
- National Trail Sew on Badge £2.50
- Hadrian's Wall Metallic Badges£3.95
- Hadrian's Wall Black Enamel Badges £2.50
- Illuminating Hadrian's Wall Bag£1.95
- Essential Hadrian's Wall Walking Pack £29.00
- Harvey Map£12.95
- Hadrian's Wall Path Essential Companion£4.95
- Hadrian's Wall Path Footprint Map £5.95
- Summer Passport£2.00
- Hadrian's Wall Guidebook and Archaeological Map£11.68
- Hadrian's Wall Archeaological Map£7.99
- Hadrian's Wall Guidebook £4.99
- Frontiers of the Roman Empire Hadrian's Wall£9.99
- Ancient Frontiers £8.00
- Rucksack Readers Hadrian's Wall Path Guidebook£10.99
- 18 Circular and Linear Walks in Hadrian's Wall Country£2.00
- Walking in Hadrian's Wall Country£3.00
- The Roman Ring £9.99
- minerva magazine£5.00
- The First Souvenirs - Enamelled Vessels from Hadrian's Wall£15.00
- AD122 One Day Rover Ticket WAS £4.50NOW FROM £3.60
- AD122 Three Day Rover TicketWAS £9.00NOW FROM £7.20
- AD122 Seven Day Rover TicketWAS £18.00NOW FROM £14.40
- Hadrian's Wildlife by John Miles£16.99
- Hadrian's Wall Country Postcards - Pack of 10£2.50
- Romans, Architecture and Fish: Photography Workshop - Sat 31st August 2013 £10.00
- Presenting the Romans£40.00
- Island in the Mist by JV Briggs£9.99